Everyone loves a Fall Bake Sale!

09 Nov

Well, I already shared here my very first attempt to make Apple & Cinnamon Muffins for my kids school – a humble contribution to a great initiative to have a Fall Bake Sale, even though it feels like Fall, here in La Paz, Bolivia, we’re officially in the middle of Spring… Here is what I spotted during my time there, giving a hand to the other moms and enjoying a fantastic Pumpkin Latte (gotta get that recipe!) ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Tags: , , , , , ,

18 responses to “Everyone loves a Fall Bake Sale!

1. island traveler

November 15, 2012 at 2:58 am

Delicious! This is one reason I will miss Fall….

November 15, 2012 at 8:43 am

Thank you so much… and BTW, thank you for the shout out on my other blogpost (Twitter)… much appreciated! I do love the way the ‘seasons’ happen around here… it’s Spring, but it does feel and has the exquisite beauty that only Fall could provide… Thank you for taking the time to stop by and check it out! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Who doesn’t love a bake sale, right? I love helping them out, and seeing the joy on the kids face! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

2. ljr3

November 12, 2012 at 6:55 pm

Mmmm I like the idea of a pumpkin latte…along with one of everything in the bake sale.

November 12, 2012 at 9:20 pm

That’s pretty much what I did… It’s the best way to volunteer at a bake sale, right? Thanks for stopping by and commenting! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

3. callmejagi

November 9, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Everything looks sooo yummy! I must go there now!

4. Naomi Baltuck

November 9, 2012 at 12:18 pm

It looks like a very classy fall bake sale! The photos are beautiful and very evocative of the season.

November 9, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Thank you very much, Naomi! And thanks for your constant support! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

5. mydearbakes

November 9, 2012 at 12:17 pm

This looks so gorgeous, well done! =)

November 9, 2012 at 7:18 pm

There was a lot of love into this bake sale… I’d congratulate all the ladies who worked hard for that to happen! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check the post out! Much appreciated…

6. journeyman1977

November 9, 2012 at 12:04 pm

I am determined to have a caramel apple this year. Preferred to have it before veterans day but no such luck.

November 9, 2012 at 7:19 pm

What about… trying to make one??? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Thanks for stopping by and reading!

7. journeyman1977

November 9, 2012 at 11:55 am

Heaven!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

8. travelgardeneat

November 9, 2012 at 11:49 am

I probably only have a caramel apple once a year . . . makes it all the more special and part of fall (or mid-spring as the case may be!) ~ Kat