Ailsa, from “Where’s my Backpack?” brought this week’s suggestion: “It’s getting all autumnal up here in the northern hemisphere, while down in the southern hemisphere everyone’s looking forward to spring. Whichever hemisphere you inhabit, now is a fantastic time to get out and have a look at what the trees are doing. Whether they’re about to burst into life with fresh green growth, or starting to adorn themselves in their autumn glory; even if they’re still wearing their evergreen needles, it’s a wonderful time to go leaf peeping!”
For us, Spring just started. But we’re in La Paz, Bolivia, so, the colors, the textures, the feelings, very much bring us back to Autumn – what a fantastic experience! Sharing here, images from a local park in La Paz, from a road trip to Mecapaca or simply, a snapshot from my front yard. Enjoy!
- Road trip from La Paz to Mecapaca, Bolívia. (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Travel Theme: Foliage (adventuresweseek.com)
- Travel Theme: Foliage (ahecticlife.wordpress.com)
- Autumnal Equinox Inspires Leaf Peepers (gardeniahung.wordpress.com)
- Tracy Christoph: Calling All Leaf Peepers! (huffingtonpost.com)
- Travel Theme: Foliage « East of Málaga
- Travel Theme: Foliage | a hectic life
- Travel Theme: Foliage « Hunters Holidaying
- Travel Theme: Foliage | Adventures We Seek
- Travel theme: Foliage « miljoanne
9 thoughts on “Travel Theme: Foliage – Is it Spring or Fall over here?”
Lovely home! And a very cute little bug-girl! 😀
Thank you, Ioanna! She’s also part of my yard! 😮
Lovely gallery – and I love the little pink rosebud in the last one!
It seems to be a favorite!!! She’s my fav, too… worked her on making her cute!!! 😮 Thanks for stopping by!
My favorite pic–the little pink blossom in the last shot!
Thanks, Naomi! 😮