Water sports abound in Maracaipe Beach…

02 Mar

"silence.. the only sound here is from the waves..."

A great alternative to escape from the urban madness, enjoying the warm weather and calm waters

Posted by on March 2, 2012 in beach, BRASIL, sports, TRAVEL

Tags: , , , ,

10 responses to “Water sports abound in Maracaipe Beach…

1. Marcia Clarke

March 3, 2012 at 12:20 am

Looks like fun, but would never be me para-sailing. I’ll take the swimming, LOL

March 5, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Marcia – you’d never see me doing one of those “flying ventures”… But I love photographing them! 😮 thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts… I was a bit absent recently, another trip to a paradisiac archipelago, but I will leave that talk for an upcoming post! 😮 greetings!

• Marcia Clarke

March 6, 2012 at 5:53 pm

I like the idea of taking photos too. Lately I’ve been thinking about signing up for a course to help hone my photo skills. I much prefer to add my own pictures to blog posts rather than get them from the internet. Your photos always look great!

March 6, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Thank you, thank you! We try really hard to have our own pics here, in order to make the blogposts more personal, more real… Nothing against using/borrowing someone else’s images, but, the preference is to have photos from our collection… Good luck if you end up signing for classes… Photography is so much fun, right? 😮

2. rommel

March 2, 2012 at 5:58 pm

A lot of times, it isn’t really about the beaches but the people’s businesses on it.

March 5, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Couldn’t agree more! Thanks for checking it out! 😮

3. The Unlikely Expat

March 2, 2012 at 11:58 am

I always wanted to go parasailing (kinda funny since I’m massively afraid of heights), but I want to do it in a place with crystal-clear blue (a contradiction, I know) water. Jamaica or any of the Carribean Islands would be good, but those pics make Brazil look like a perfect place to do it.

March 5, 2012 at 7:35 pm

Thank you! 😮 Brazil is definitely a great place for water sports… Crystal clear waters just add to it! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment.. Much appreciated!

4. cobbies69

March 2, 2012 at 6:20 am

great pictures, not something I would or could do, but great atmosphere ..;0

March 2, 2012 at 9:12 am

Neither would I… I was so jealous, that decided to take the pics! Not much of a surfer, myself, but I love anything related to the sea! 😮 Thanks for stopping by!