Last Sunday in Bolivia.

01 Jun

DSC_0078

Definitely, no regrets. Glad for the experiences we were offered.

Now, time to look into the future…

9 responses to “Last Sunday in Bolivia.

1. boliviainmyeyes

June 2, 2014 at 3:16 pm

I love Departament of Potosi with its stunning views!

June 5, 2014 at 3:25 am

It’s lovely, indeed! Despite the high, high altitude, if offers amazing landscapes and views ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

2. CanadianTravelBugs

June 2, 2014 at 12:38 am

wow moving already… where are you off to again?

June 2, 2014 at 10:21 am

Almost 2 year here! Next stop: Brasilia, Brazil! ๐Ÿ™‚

• CanadianTravelBugs

June 2, 2014 at 7:32 pm

Back to Brazil… wow 2 years already. Seems like you just went to Bolivia. I know I am bad at keeping up with blogs, but didn’t think I was that slow ๐Ÿ˜‰

June 2, 2014 at 10:38 pm

no worries! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ It’s the beauty of this ‘blogsphere’ environment… One can always come back to an old blog… and find something completely new!

• CanadianTravelBugs

June 3, 2014 at 7:14 pm

I always do a quick scan in my reader… just never stop to comment as much as I would like.

June 5, 2014 at 3:22 am

Thanks! Today is our last day here… Will definitely miss this country, the warmth of its people, their colors, their cultural expressions… Will not miss the traffic madness of the so-popular blockages (‘bloqueos’), nor the countless social protests on the streets ๐Ÿ˜ฎ But we will miss Bolivia, the friends we’re having to say goodbye to…

The country has grown on us. We’ve learned to appreciate and respect it. It’s been a good ride, I’d say. Life is full of surprises, and the 5 of us are departing ‘breathless La Paz’ with our hearts filled with joy [also, with our hopeful lungs, it’ll be good to be at sea level for a while! The altitude-related illness may get to you!]

Thanks for stopping by, and for your interest. Saludos!

• CanadianTravelBugs

June 5, 2014 at 7:18 pm

It is always hard to say good-bye. I work in an international school and there is always comings and goings. As a teacher it is hard to say good-bye to good friends, families and children. Each year I have a few leave… this year is hard with 7! Seems to be a high transition year… as the pollution worsens and companies are now looking to go elsewhere (always for a cheaper bargin I guess). This was to be our good-bye too, but we are holding on 1 more year.
              Good luck with the move and new city. Ttake many fond memories… those you always have room for ๐Ÿ˜‰