Photo Project: 52 Bolivian Sundays [week 1, ‘Resolved’].

06 Jan

DSC_7431

IMG_5330

Well, this is the time to come up with New Year Resolutions. I’m no different than many others, and since once of my resolutions is to get better at photoblogging, I’ve resolved to do something.

My resolution? Trying to blog better, more consistently… this year, I’ll see if I can abide by a weekly schedule… with at least a post a week for 2013, which I’m calling “52 Bolivian Sundays”, my plan to share my [photo] impressions about our surroundings, the culture we’re currently calling ‘ours’, the place we’ll call home for the next year and a half… Hopefully, I’ll stick to the plan, and have a photo post out every Sunday… 52 images of natural landscapes, people, culture, food, tradition, daily life, social events, artistic expressions… you name it! But each and every one of them need to represent the place we’re now calling home, the beautiful country of Bolivia! ♥

Today, the first Sunday of 2013, the opening photo is inspired by the weekly photo challenge, “Resolved“. My first resolution for the year: getting out [more] and exploring the country. We haven’t done a lot of traveling in these past 5 months here, but now it’s time to explore… and find out what’s hiding behind these mountains… or, what lies beyond these clouds… 😮

Related articles

Tags: , , , , , ,

23 responses to “Photo Project: 52 Bolivian Sundays [week 1, ‘Resolved’].

1. YunitaGena

January 19, 2013 at 8:25 pm

beautiful photos, btw thank you for humbly and kindly following me. i’m following you too.
    let’s share nice things and share the happiness.

Yuna 🙂

2. Russel Ray Photos

January 13, 2013 at 11:06 pm

I came by to do a little reading and camping but none of your LIKE buttons are working today.

January 13, 2013 at 11:15 pm

Thanks for coming by… sorry for the buttons not working… I’ve got no idea why… my apologies… or should I say… “WordPress apologies”? 😮 Thanks for the good intention, though! 😮

January 13, 2013 at 11:17 pm

Just got a like, from Stephanie Cook… a couple of mins back, so, if wanted… could give it a second try!!! but if there’s no success, I’ll still consider your very kind intention! 😮 Have a great week!

3. colonialist

January 8, 2013 at 2:53 am

Spectacularly craggy with great resolution! 🙂
    Idle thought: If there is a La Paz, why isn’t there a Le Maz?

January 8, 2013 at 10:31 am

and actually, there are several cities named ‘la paz’ throughout the world…. this one here is ‘our lady of the peace’, obviously, in Spanish… 😮 Take car, R.

4. patriciamoed

January 6, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Thanks so much for the pingback! I appreciate it!

January 6, 2013 at 5:05 pm

You’re more than welcome, Patricia! Good to share beautiful images! Greetings from La Paz, and wishes for a very happy and peaceful New Year! 😮

5. kristc99

January 6, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Wow, what photos! I hope your resolution works out because I’m looking forward to your future posts. Thanks for the pingback.

January 6, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Thanks, Kristc99! I really hope I can stick to the new [year’s] resolution… food, culture, music, arts, crafts, people, clothing… looking forward to finding beautiful & unique images to share! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great year! Greetings from La Paz! 😮

January 6, 2013 at 9:46 am

This is going to be fab!

January 6, 2013 at 10:29 am

Thank you, Gilly! Hopefully, it will! It’s a way to get the inspiration from the weekly photo [Wordpress] and my desire to showcase the country, all in one… Let’s see! Happy 2013!

7. frizztext

January 6, 2013 at 7:57 am

thanks for no. 1 of your Bolivian Sundays gallery-52!

January 6, 2013 at 10:30 am

Oh… than YOU for the inspiration… your project [photo project, comments] made me wanna do something for this year… something special… thanks for taking the time to check it out1 Happy New Year! 😮

8. fgassette

January 6, 2013 at 12:04 am

Wishing you success on your blogging resolve.
    BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

January 6, 2013 at 10:33 am

Thank you very much for your support! Hopefully, every week will bring beautiful pictures to the challenge! Take care and enjoy this new year! 😮