Why are you looking for “41”?

20 Nov

Ok, let me explain this question. I’m a curious cat, by nature. That said, recently, I discovered that since I began blogging, people come searching for ’41’… Is that just a number? An age? [coincidently it’s my current age, but I really don’t think people would be interested in that! Also, be kind: one should never ask/try to guess a lady’s age… especially when it’s past 35! :o] Is there any cabalistic meaning for the number? Since I had no idea, I went out on searching about the intriguing number, in order to find some sort of explanation why, almost 200 people/visitors would be looking for that!

What did I found? Nothing conclusive… it’s an odd, prime number, with no real numerological, biblical or historical meaning… What a disappointment!

So, again, I come back to the question: “why would people be interested in this number?” After exhausting the ‘fancy searching tools/engines’, I resumed to the old-fashioned Wikipedia, the ‘mother of all lost cyber-information‘, for some non-scientific, unlikely reliable shed of light on this problem.

[By now many are probably thinking that I’ve got a lot of free time in my life, pretty much doing nothing, and with tons of ‘unassigned’ minutes to spare… definitely, not the case. I’m also a serious procrastinator, and, sometimes I allow my endless curiosity prevent me from carrying on with real choresgood explanation for escaping from my real duties, right? o]

Anyway, getting back to Wikipedia’s cyber explanation, get this:

“41 (forty-one) is the natural number following 40 and preceding 42, as well as two numbers preceding 43.”

Pretty fantastic, right? Maybe that’s why people have been searching throughout this blog: seeking the number that sits between 40 & 42, which, by the way, are much fancier, even numbers, with several numerological attributions! Got my answer at last, I suppose! 😮 Of course, if one [with time to spare] is heading to check the number on that site, will find references ranging from religion to TV, from big screen movies to politics, and obviously, some math & science references – but again, nothing that could make almost 200 people come blog-hopping over here… 😮

But now, that I’ve got some attention to this ‘matter’, I had to, obviously, tag this post with “41” – at the end, it was the original reason people begin coming over… Oh, the intricate ways the human mind works… one can only wonder! Well… Got you reading, right?

Thanks for reading! 😮

Posted by on November 20, 2012 in humor

Tags: , , , , , ,

18 responses to “Why are you looking for “41”?

1. yarnspinnerr

November 21, 2012 at 2:28 am

May be because its the number that denotes the first year of the matured part of ones life 🙂

November 21, 2012 at 10:19 am

Could be, could be… once one reaches 41, the only way out, the only other door is the one that leads to the house of the 50s! 😮 Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! Looking forward to any explanation! 😮

• yarnspinnerr

November 21, 2012 at 10:49 am

Number 41 is the unique number. This number ruled by Uranus and Sun. It adds up
        to 5 when add 4 and 1. Therefore, ultimately this number ruled by Mercury,
        assisted by Uranus and Sun. It makes one an exceptional individual. People who
        have Number 41 as their name number, they are extremely lucky. They get success
        in any field. They have new ideas and different visions. They will attract
        others by their talents. As per numerology meanings for number 41, they are
        attracted by genius in any discipline. They have lofty ideals. They outshine
        others in their fields. They always come out successful. Consequently, number 41
        makes them world famous. They serve people from all over the world. They are
        always bent upon achieving new things. The people should hold to their own
        judgment and opinions, if not, their ‘plans are likely to become wrecked by the
        stubbornness of others. Generally people with this numerology and Hebrology
        number will accomplish what is impossible for others. They will reach the top
        position somehow. People born on any date may use this number.

Five is ruled by mercury and in hindu belief mercury is ruled by Ganesh.

November 21, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Super interesting!! thank you very much! maybe that’s the reason behind all the curious eyes searching for 41 over here! good to know! Thanks for take the time to research and post here! Very, very interesting! 😮

2. Spiritual World Traveler

November 21, 2012 at 12:32 am

I’m 41! Significant year for me! 🙂

November 21, 2012 at 12:35 am

So it makes two of us! [or better saying, many of us… I’m sure we’re not alone between the even and important 40 & 42…] 😮 thanks for stopping by and sharing impressions from your/our important year! Very significant!

• Spiritual World Traveler

November 21, 2012 at 1:13 am

I actually have a friend who is a numerologist. She says that those of us who are 41 are in a cycle of enlightenment. I think it’s the 8th cycle. Don’t quote me on that. But if you’re interested, I can ask her…

November 21, 2012 at 10:21 am

No worries… no quoting… I’m just curious about it, as I said… but I definitely like the idea of ‘enlightenment’… don’t we all feel more mature, more together, these days…? I hope we do! 😮 Thanks for bringing some more info! Always appreciated! 😮

3. catbirdinoman

November 20, 2012 at 11:54 pm

Very strange indeed. Maybe one of your “41” searchers will comment here and reveal the true mystery!

November 20, 2012 at 11:56 pm

Strange, right? Could you imagine, getting one of the many ‘curious cats’ out there??? 😮 Thanks for stopping by… Staying put, waiting for the answer, as you suggested! 😮

4. Barbara Backer-Gray

November 20, 2012 at 9:20 pm

But it’s obvious. It’s the number before 42, the answer to life, the universe and everything! People who get to 41 are almost there! Thanks for all the fish.

November 20, 2012 at 11:58 pm

Barbara, loved your answer… so, luckily, I’m on the right track… to find my answer to life, when I hit 42… Thanks for your explanation! 😮

• Barbara Backer-Gray

November 21, 2012 at 12:27 am

I wouldn’t hit 42 if I were you. It might get mad. 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything. It must be treated with respect.

November 21, 2012 at 12:30 am

Will do, Barbara! I guess I better rephrase it, and say, ‘once I approach the age of 42’… more respectful… several months to go, still… 😮

5. journeyman1977

November 20, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Numerology is so huge out here that people’s lives literally revolve around it. Auspicious times cover everything in Buddhism and Hinduism….their lives from the cradle to the grave are dictated to by numbers. Interesting as always ma’am. As for the procrastination….I think we’re all guilty on that one.

November 20, 2012 at 7:31 pm

Procrastination… we’re definitely guilty… blogging has turned into my all-time all-around excuse… so lame… 😮 Thanks for stopping by!

• journeyman1977

November 20, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Same here about the blogging…and you’re welcome ma’am. Off to bed. Have a peaceful evening with your family.