That said, I’ve been asked to provide updates on our Hanging Garden Project. We’ve got new ORGANIC VEGGIES, all from ‘freshly donated seeds’… Our middle/high school students have been deeply involved in building a system with planters made from recycled PET bottles, as seen on the right. What originally was a school research project, has become a multidisciplinary task (see left), and a passion for all the gardening lovers! Besides that, we’ve discovered a great source of cost-free clean/distilled water for all the watering needs: the several air conditioning devices, spread throughout the school campus.
- Grow Your Own Little Hanging Garden of Babylon with the Volet Végétal [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- Update on the Hanging Garden: Making good use of (free!) 6,000 liters of water/year (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Eco-friendly Planter Boxes (greenstrides.com)
- Lightweight Flower Planters (fromthebooknerd.wordpress.com)
- An Eco-Active Imagination (nclac.wordpress.com)
- Grow Your Own Little Hanging Garden Of Babylon (gizmodo.com.au)