[Photography] Quality time with the American Grandparents…

23 Oct

Snapshots from recent Fall vacation, having a great time with the grandparents back in the USA.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Posted by on October 23, 2011 in children, FAMILY, I SPY, photography, TRAVEL

Tags: ,

10 responses to “[Photography] Quality time with the American Grandparents…

1. Little Things of Life

October 24, 2011 at 12:35 pm

Thanks so much for coming and commenting on my blog, so that I could find YOU! Your blog is so interesting and puts a personal face on State Department families and their “regular” lives. I look forward to coming back and visiting more. 🙂

• 3rd culture children

October 24, 2011 at 3:54 pm

Thank you for your kind words… at the end, we’re all regular people, right? 😮 that’s what our travel stories are all about… sharing experiences, learning, living… 😮

2. sweetdaysundertheoaks

October 24, 2011 at 10:53 am

What a wonderful blog! Love seeing your kids visiting their Grandparents back here in the States. I know a bit about all that moving around, my husband is retired Army. Thank you for visiting my blog. I will be back to do some reading here-fun!

• 3rd culture children

October 24, 2011 at 3:57 pm

Thank you for coming by, as well! Moving is now part of our lives… our routine… and we’ve learned to deal with it… sometimes it’s actually, pretty fun… others, a lot of work, but still worth doing…. 😮 come back anytime… 😮

3. Ann Marquette

October 23, 2011 at 10:03 pm

Where is this in the US?

4. Heather Dray

October 23, 2011 at 2:06 pm

I love the kids running down the sidewalk pics. So very, very Americana!

• 3rd culture children

October 23, 2011 at 7:06 pm

I know! We missed that, as well! It was great to go back, for R&R… Kids loved it! 😉