From the ExpatsBlog: What are people talking about our take on Bolivia?

17 Dec

This is the second part of the ‘contest post’ – the article published on ExpatsBlog about our ‘list on why expats should add Bolivia to their bucket list… and maybe sticking around for a while!’ is getting some feedback! See below what others are talking about the article, and don’t forget to hop on over to Twenty Reasons for Adding Bolivia to Your Expat Visiting List!, leaving your comment about our take on Bolivia for expats.

Thank you! 😮

Contest Comments »

Reader 1 wrote 20 hours ago:

I’m intrigued: I thought Lhasa was the highest capital in the world. I’ve been there, and the mountains and the light in your pictures, and the way the people look remind me of it a lot. I hope you have a wonderful two years.

Reader 2 wrote 18 hours ago:

I love your writing style and your suggestions make me want to visit Bolivia now! Enjoy your tour

Reader 3 wrote 8 hours ago:

Wow! What a delight to find out about your blog from this contest. Too bad your entry as posted here doesn’t show your wonderful photography. Best to you and your family as you travel across Bolivia and the world with you open loving hearts.

Reader 4 wrote 2 hours ago:

ADOREI SEU BLOG!! Meu Deus…you made me cry, I MISS Bolivia like crazy, everything you posted is SO TRUE…I am glad that you guys are having a great time. Being in EUR its so different from Bolivia, 180 degree change for me…the culture, the people, the weather and the community- there are no comparison, I enjoyed my time there. I miss the warmth and kindness of the people, and that I was called “señorita” by everyone made me feel very special. Great photos, keep it up, GRACIAS! for sharing. Good luck to you! Beijos!

Expat Blog Awards 2013 Contest Entry Connect with the past, experience the present and look into the future… Bolivia offers it all! ♥

muela del diablo

Twenty Reasons for Adding Bolivia to Your Expat Visiting List !

Tags: , , , , ,

2 responses to “From the ExpatsBlog: What are people talking about our take on Bolivia?

December 20, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Raquel, a visit to your blog with its wonderful images is like exploring a dreamscape. Reading about your life there is an insight into a culture I’d love to explore full of people I’d love to meet.

December 20, 2013 at 6:20 pm

Thank you! Thank you! Kind words like these are the best way to ring in the holiday weekend!!! Have a blessed rest of the week, and a joyful pre-Christmas time!!! 😮