Daily Prompt: Luxurious

Tags: , , , ,

14 responses to “Daily Prompt: Luxurious

1. tuomasrieti83

September 17, 2013 at 7:34 am

Wine? Did I guess it right? I love it too! 🙂

September 17, 2013 at 11:49 am

You did guess it right! And why not, right? 😮 Thanks for stopping by and ‘sharing a commom passion’!!!

2. babyjill7...Marilyn Griffin

September 9, 2013 at 10:51 am

simple and to the point…Like that!

September 9, 2013 at 2:27 am

Created for pleasure.

4. Kat at travelgardeneat

September 8, 2013 at 10:14 pm

Looks lovely! No need to feel guilty about enjoying red wine! 🙂

September 8, 2013 at 10:15 pm

Or white wine… for that matter! Although red wine is my all-time fav! 😮 Thanks for stopping by, Kat!

5. Andrea Clunes Velásquez

September 8, 2013 at 9:46 pm

¡Viva Chile! Even though I don’t like wine, LOL. 🙂

September 8, 2013 at 9:49 pm

Gracias, Andrea! Pic is from a visit to the Concha y Toro Winery, this year.. lovely country, lovely people… definitely, a luxurious experience… Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and share your comments – much appreciated! Saludos desde La Paz, Bolivia! 😮

• Andrea Clunes Velásquez

September 8, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Then we’re neighbours! ‘Cause, in the grand scheme of things, Chile and Bolivia are right next to each other.

So you speak Spanish? I posted in English not to be rude, in case you didn’t speak Spanish, but it’s nice to find a fellow Spanish speaker around here. ^^

Like I said, I don’t like wine (or alcoholic beverages, in general), so I’ve only seen the bottles in the supermarket or stores, and I’ve passed a few vineyards on my way to Santiago, but nothing more, hehehe. 😉

In any case, beautiful pics.

September 8, 2013 at 10:02 pm

Thank you very much, Andrea! Yes, we’re neighbors. My Spanish is mixed-up: I’m originally from Brazil, but moving around for the past 12 years. I try my best with Portuñol – at work, with friends, on the street – and I believe I can get by! Alcoholic or not, because of my Portuguese mother, we were introduced to wine very early in the game! 😮
          I visited your blog, btw… husband and kids went on a trip to Santiago this past March, and I had a chance to go to Viña del Mar… there’re some pics throughout this blog, so, feel free to browse… hoe I did justice to your beautiful city/country!

• Andrea Clunes Velásquez

September 9, 2013 at 12:04 am

It always makes me happy to see that people know my country, even if it’s by something I don’t particularly enjoy, hahaha! I know Chilean wine has a great reputation and I’m glad more people know about it. Thanks for sharing it!

I’ll definitely browse around and check your blog. It’s very interesting! 😉

Thanks for checking out my blog. My WordPress is the old home of my blog, which is now hosted at Dreamwidth, though, just in case.

Take care!

September 9, 2013 at 9:03 am

Thanks, Andrea. I don’t know much about Dreamwidth, but would like to. Thanks!