From that point on, blogposts began to come out quite often, increasing the number of subscribers, comments, Facebook Page fans [over 230], Twitter followers [over 350], and blog followers [now at 983]. Being picked to be Freshly Pressed a couple of times by the WordPress editors was definitely a good burst on the social part of it, coupled with the recent popular vote for best Expat Blog about our current home, Bolivia; and the mention of being one of the best parental/family blogs for families wondering about life with kids in the foreign service, according to Gaddling, the world’s top travel blog. Many thanks!
Today, another milestone was reached, having me surprised and pleased, finding out that our ‘family travel & photoblog‘ displayed over 120,000 visits.
Being passionate about your life experiences, sharing images and impressions, reporting what one sees happening around, somehow, pays back. At least, in the ‘blogsphere‘… I’m inspired by the several bloggers who take part at the writing prompts, Weekly Photo Challenges, FrizzText and Jake Austria, probably being my very first inspiration (thank you both!); as well as, all the beautiful ideas shared by Ailsa, from ‘Where’s my Backpack?‘, with her travel theme challenges, and The Island Traveler, a parent, like many of us, who decided to share some beauty from their regular lives with the world…
Thank you all out there, parents, expats, bloggers, friends, for reading, commenting, following, and for offering a great deal of inspiration… blogging is fun! 😮
What is your NEXT MILESTONE? Your Blog Milestone? Share here, if you care! Thanks!♥
- WordPress.com photoblogging themes reviewed (messagesandmeans.danielgreene.com)
- The 20,000 Milestone | Blog (rackspace.com)
- Celebrating a Milestone | Blog (rackspace.com)
- Good FS Blogs, according to Dave Seminara
- Blog Milestone (ageofravens.blogspot.com)
- Major Milestone Announcement – 1,000 views! (must-press-on.com)
- Milestone for this blog, 150,000 visits (onewebstrategy.wordpress.com)
- 200,000 Views Milestone (thehealthcaremarketer.wordpress.com)