15 days to a ‘possible White Christmas’… Driving among the clouds…

10 Dec

IMG_5330

Image #6: 20 Days of a Joyful Christmas: Literally driving among the clouds, outside the city of Nuestra Señora de La Paz… And we DID GO through this ride [or at least, the fab hubby did… all the driving!]. Here is the link for the complete Photo Essay!

Twenty days until Christmas – through twenty images of joy… We’ll get a bit closer each day that goes by… Previous image here.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

9 responses to “15 days to a ‘possible White Christmas’… Driving among the clouds…

1. thejennyevolution

January 10, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Please join us each Friday for Photog Friday at http://www.photogfriday.blogspot.com
    for those who enjoy and want to share beautiful photography. Share your photos from the week and connect with other photogs.

And be sure to sign up on our site to get an email notice when the next Photog Friday is live.

January 10, 2013 at 7:40 pm

Thank you for sharing! I’ll definitely check it out… thanks for the invitation!

2. Iamrcc

January 5, 2013 at 5:45 pm

Your travels and speaking different languages is all so amazing to me. I’m glad you were able to capture that amazing shot driving among the clouds. I could never do it. Can’t deal with heights. I have issues crossing a simple bridge. Thanks for the education.

January 5, 2013 at 6:10 pm

Hey, thanks for stopping by! I also have my issues with heights, as well… luckily, the husband is a fantastic and patient driver… for most of the curves I kept my eyes closed, while listening to the kids’ conversation… and then, here & there, my husband would call me and say ‘look, that’s an amazing shot… would like to give it a try?’ I’d then get the camera, roll the window down, and snap it… good team work! 😮

3. Iamrcc

January 5, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Thanks for visiting and the like of my Weekly Photo Challenge post “Resolved”.

January 5, 2013 at 6:11 pm

My pleasure… will see if my ‘yearly challenge’ of 52 Bolivian Sundays will come out… tomorrow… first Sunday of 2013! Thanks for coming over, and have a great & successful year! 😮

4. Cherise

December 12, 2012 at 4:10 pm

OMG … awesome view! I’m afraid of heights, but I can imagine this drive was breathtaking

December 12, 2012 at 4:12 pm

It was quite nice, Cherise… although I have to confess, I’m glad Chico is the ‘designated driver’, since I can’t stand heights and/or the curvy roads… beautiful and scary… lovely view through the foggy roads, and again, kinda scary… he loved it. Kids loved it. I enjoyed taking pictures… whenever I had my eyes open!!! 😮 Thanks for checking it out! got your lovely card & letter – thank you… Wishes for a very merry holiday season!