19 days to a ‘possible White Christmas’… each day, an image of joy!

06 Dec

IMG_5431

Image #2: 20 Days of a Joyful Christmas: Hang on… we’re almost there… The family is ready!

In order to celebrate our “non-tropical season of joy”, we’ll continue to share images that showcase how we’re seeing and enjoying this time of the year. Today, a ‘snapshot of our family’… aren’t we the best looking family in town?! 😮

Twenty days until Christmas – through twenty images of joy… We’ll get a bit closer each day that goes by… Are we gonna get any snow?! Who knows… maybe! Previous image here.

Posted by on December 6, 2012 in BOLIVIA, expat, humor, I SPY, photography

Tags: , , , , , ,

11 responses to “19 days to a ‘possible White Christmas’… each day, an image of joy!

1. Colline

December 6, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Love this ornament 🙂

2. Angeline M

December 6, 2012 at 1:59 pm

A handsome family indeed 🙂
    Happy holidays.

3. jennnadams

December 6, 2012 at 1:22 pm

I love that!

December 6, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Thank you very much! I tried hard to get a good ‘close up’ shot from our family! 😮 Hopefully, I guess I achieved my goal!

• jennnadams

December 6, 2012 at 1:25 pm

I think you did. I love the facial expressions. Lol!

December 6, 2012 at 1:30 pm

I did a similar thing last year, while we were posted in Brazil… no chance for a hint of cold Christmas, snow, but we had our Xmas lights out, hanging from our beach front apartment… This year, it’ll be magical, we hope… the city of La Paz is all decorated for the season, and it just gives us an extra reason to celebrate… There’ll be joyful pictures every day, until Christmas Day… a simple way to remind us what really matters in life… Peace & Joy… for a merry, merry holiday season! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check this photopost… much appreciated! 😮

4. journeyman1977