According to Cheri Lucas, the courtesy inspiration for this week’s photo challenge, “Renewal. This word conjures a variety of images, from bright blossoms to meditating monks. When I think of “renewal,” I think of starting a new job, arriving in a new city that’s ripe for exploration, walking through a new apartment with white walls, and taking a hot shower after a challenging day.”Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Renewal… | quite simply…
- Edward is Forever Blooming in Hong Kong « Flying South for the Winter
- WordPress Photo Challenge: Renewal « A year in the Life
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal | Anotherdayinparadise2’s Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal | Bams’ Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Renewal | littlemisswordy
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal « Frames & Focus
- bisection « yi-ching lin photography
- Weekly Photo Theme: Renewal | Slightly Removed
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal | My Sardinian Life
- weekly photo challenge: renewal | bob’s wife
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal III « The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal « Try 2B cool ‘n smart…
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal « A Nature Mom
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal | Milners Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: renewal « picture-bandit
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rebirth | the long way home
- 11-12-12 Photo Challenge: Renewal « The Quotidian Hudson
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal « DaniLise Photography
- Renewal « misserinterese
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal « Rainbow Bakery
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal | Jennifer Hartnett-Henderson
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal | Simply Charming
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal « The Xavi’s Photoblog
- WPC: Renewal | eljaygee
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal « The World According to Me…
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal | pitaloka89
24 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal”
That’s a very refreshing photo and a great interpretation for this challenge!
Thank you very much! Glad you appreciated it! 😮
Water has its way of soothing the soul and heals all heartaches. Beautiful!
Thank you!! 😮
Great photo! Thank you for the mention! 🙂
Glad you enjoyed it! My pleasure to share… thanks for taking the time to stop by and check the blogpost out! 😮
The sound of water so “cool” in my heart and recharge (renewal) of spirit to become better life.
Thanks your sharing and pingback… 🙂
Blessing to you…
You’re more than welcome! It’s my pleasure to share… to me, the sound of calming waters is the best remedy for renewing a tired soul! thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment! Much appreciated.
thanks for the shout-out!
My pleasure, Danilise! 😮 Thanks for checking it out!
I can feel the serenity by just viewing your photo. Love it!
I’m really glad it’s being appreciated… one of the best ways to renew our spirits… thanks for coming over! 😮
Thanks for putting together a list of pingbacks and including my blog entry on Renewal in it. The central list is a great idea! Jennifer Hartnett-Henderson
You’re more than welcome, Jennifer! The idea of having the list is just to indicate my favs… Glad you liked it! 😮 Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
Hearing the sound of water…instant renewal! A beautiful moment.
Thank you for stopping by and sharing your comments, Sunshine! Much appreciated. Definitely, for me, the sound of revolving water is an instant renewal, as you mentioned! 😮