Big: The Supermoon over the Coast of Brazil. In May 2012 (when these pictures were taken), the supermoon appeared even bigger and more glorious than the previous year.
According to Sara Rosso, whose photograph was portraited as this week’s photo challenge inspiration at WordPress, “BIG. It’s larger than life, it’s unexpected, it’s the protagonist in a scene”.
Click below for original post about the Supermoon over the coast of Brazil.
The ‘post-supermoon’, May 7th 2012, Brazil.
And for you? What is big? 😮
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Big (myphotoyear2012.wordpress.com)
- WordPress’ Weekly Photo Challenge: Big (lensandpensbysally.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Big (drndark.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Big (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Big (lifeof24hours.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Big (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: BIG (hopewinter.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Big (windagainstcurrent.com)
33 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Big.”
Thank you for stopping by and checking the supermoon out! 😮
That enables one to get the big picture of that event, all right!
Thanks, Colonialist! A nice, round, big event! 😮
Thank you very much, Rois! Beautiful and big… 😮
BIG and pretty
thank you, Jo Bryant! 😮
The clouds around it make for an extraordinary shot.
Thank you! And thanks for stopping by and checking this ‘big’ one out! 😮