This is the last post of a series – images and stories from our experiences during the US Home Leave. Before we arrived to our newest work and life adventure, we got to spend some time with family back in the US, sharing our stories and experiences of the past two years living and working in Brazil; do a bit of traveling, spend some great quality time with our kids at parks in Delaware and Virginia… and visit the National Mall in Washington, DC. A lot done during our ‘home leave’, now, being shared with our friends, family and curious readers! :All of that will be presented here… one at a time, though! 😮
Sixth stop: The Presidents Hall, at the National Museum of American History, Washington DC: Link to the exhibit is here.
- Snapshots from Home Leave: A visit to the Butterfly Garden at the Smithsonian Museum, Washington DC. (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Snapshots from Home Leave: The Flag that Inspired the National Anthem [National Museum of American History, Washington DC]. (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Images from an exciting visit to the O. Orkin Insect Zoo, in Washington, DC. (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Snapshots from Home Leave: An afternoon at the Clemyjontri Park in McLean, Virginia. (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Google Maps the Smithsonian (androidtravels.com)
2 thoughts on “Learning about Culture and Presidents at the National Museum of American History, Washington DC.”
What a great experience for kids–I especially like the photo of your little girl!
Thank you! She loves to pose! 😮