Weekly Photo Challenge: My 2012 in 12 Pictures.

28 Dec
June 2012: After 2 years at post, our family says goodbye to Brazil in style, surrounded by friends, family and co-workers!

June 2012: After 2 years at post, our family says goodbye to Brazil in style, surrounded by friends & family!!

2012 will mark the 12th New Year’s Eve with my guy… yeah, the one riding the Peace & Love 70s van with me, just pictured above… ♥ And this December we celebrate 110 months of married life… it sure goes by pretty fast!

How was the year of 2012?

Apparently, we all did okay through the Mayan quasi-apocalipse, so, that’s a pretty positive point!

It’s often said that images speak more than words, so…. Considering that during 2012, we had homes in three countries, it was a bit of challenge to pick an image to represent each month, but, why not give it a shot? :

Here is our 2012, through photos!

This week’s photo inspiration is to portrait 2012 in pictures… one per month… Let’s see how good of a job I did over here!

Happy Holidays to all!

About these ads

Tags: , , , ,

24 responses to “Weekly Photo Challenge: My 2012 in 12 Pictures.

1. eof737

December 29, 2012 at 7:25 pm

Beautiful as always… :-)
    ¸.•*¨*•.♪♫♫♪Happy New Year to You & Yours!.♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ♥
    ˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜” Have a restful weekend!
    Eliz

2. travelgardeneat

December 28, 2012 at 5:46 pm

It was hard to pick just one per month — you did a great job! ~ Kat

December 28, 2012 at 5:52 pm

Thanks, Kat! It’s sort of an emotional journey, once you’ve got to back and revisit the photos, think about the captions… Anyway, good idea, and happy results! Take care, and have a great year of 2013! :o

3. nuvofelt

December 28, 2012 at 4:25 pm

It’s good to remember. Thanks for the pingback too.

December 28, 2012 at 4:26 pm

It’s a trip into oneself… it was harder than I thought, sorting thru the images… You’re more than welcome – glad to share yours! Have a great New Year! :o

• nuvofelt

December 28, 2012 at 4:29 pm

You too, I’ll be sorting my ‘shares’ soon, I’m still viewing everything, lol.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 5,023 other followers