2012 will mark the 12th New Year’s Eve with my guy… yeah, the one riding the Peace & Love 70s van with me, just pictured above… ♥ And this December we celebrate 110 months of married life… it sure goes by pretty fast!
How was the year of 2012?
Apparently, we all did okay through the Mayan quasi-apocalipse, so, that’s a pretty positive point!
It’s often said that images speak more than words, so…. Considering that during 2012, we had homes in three countries, it was a bit of challenge to pick an image to represent each month, but, why not give it a shot? :
Here is our 2012, through photos!
This week’s photo inspiration is to portrait 2012 in pictures… one per month… Let’s see how good of a job I did over here!
Happy Holidays to all!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: My 2012 in Pictures (littlemuddyboots.co.uk)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: My 2012 in Pictures (travel-monkey.me)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – My 2012 in pictures (hereismy365.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: My 2012 (joyandwoe.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – My 2012 in Pictures (largeself.com)