Waving along the Southern Coast of Pernambuco, Carneiros Beach (“Praia dos Carneiros”) discreetly possesses all the requirements to become a paradise. Sea of calm and crystal clear waters in shades of blue, palm trees, coral reefs and even a river that ends into the ocean. Likely, our last weekend at the beach in Brazil, surrounded by close friends – at least, the last one, for a while… Who knows what the future has is planning for us?! 😮
Rustic bungalows have been built and decorated to meet the needs of comfort, and privacy, so tourists, or vacationing families may enjoy the peaceful setting that reigns in this paradise, still respecting the environment, its unique features and learning about preservation and ecological conscience.
- Snapshots from indigenous culture in Pernambuco, Brazil: arts and crafts of the Fulni-ô tribe (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Day 625 in Brazil: More resources to entertain our children [and avoid going crazy!] (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Update: Taking antique photographs in the streets of Olinda, Brazil. (3rdculturechildren.com)
- You: Brazil’s historically poor northeast finally gets its boom (latimes.com)
- Eating on a budget: economy restaurants for local food lovers in Recife! (3rdculturechildren.com)