…especially if it’s followed by a more than friendly picnic, where not only the players, but also their kids, were able to enjoy the after-match luncheon! Congratulations to both teams, the US Embassy and the Embassy of Japan, for their good athletic performance, and most of all, for displaying a great example of camaraderie!😮
Follow my Tweets!My Tweets
been there… 2X!
what she wrote…
- Thoughts on being a better – more effective? – parent…
- The 2016 Olympics in Brazil, by the Lima Mirandas!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Jubilant
- A great Washington Post Read: ‘A tale of two temperaments: Same Parents, Different Kids’
- Snapshots of an expat life in Brazil: working with Science and Public Health
who’s been curious?
- 226,317 views since March 2011. Thank you!
feeling at home…Welcome! Here I am, 'releasing' my thoughts on traveling, parenting, raising TCKs, teaching, writing, working... and who knows what else! I’m a WIFE, 'geeky-stuff' SCIENTIST, TEACHER, AUTHOR, (aspiring) AMATEUR photographer, MOM of 3, TRAVELER by choice and by marriage, and of course, a HOUSEHOLD QUEEN!!
disclaimerView and opinions here are our own and do not reflect those of the USG, any of its agencies or officials. All information and materials we present, or link to, are in the public sphere.
Top Posts & Pages