Impressions, cultural adjustments, shared stories and images from our traveling family
a few of our stops…
been there… 2X!
what she wrote…
- Twenty reasons for adding Bolivia to your expat visiting list – and maybe sticking around for a while!
- ‘What did you do last weekend?’ I know what THIS family did!
- Understanding the Bolivian Traditions: ‘Día de Todos los Santos’.
- Catching up with October: Part III – Book Characters at School!
- Catching up with October: Part II – ‘Dia de las Brujas’ in the Neighborhood!
who’s liking it?
who’s been curious?
- 154,921 views since March 2011. Thank you!
feeling at home…Welcome! Here I am, 'releasing' my thoughts on traveling, parenting, raising TCKs, teaching, writing, working... and who knows what else! I’m a WIFE, 'geeky-stuff' SCIENTIST, TEACHER, AUTHOR, (aspiring) AMATEUR photographer, MOM of 3, TRAVELER by choice and by marriage, and of course, a HOUSEHOLD QUEEN!!
Decade after ‘I do’The 10th Anniversary!October 18th, 2013After a wonderful couple of years of friendship & love, we said "YES" to a life together!
disclaimerView and opinions here are our own and do not reflect those of the USG, any of its agencies or officials. All information and materials we present, or link to, are in the public sphere.
Top Posts & Pages