…especially if it’s followed by a more than friendly picnic, where not only the players, but also their kids, were able to enjoy the after-match luncheon! Congratulations to both teams, the US Embassy and the Embassy of Japan, for their good athletic performance, and most of all, for displaying a great example of camaraderie! :o
Follow my Tweets!My Tweets
been there… 2X!
what she wrote…
- #ZeroDiscrimination Campaign – Movie Festival in Brasilia
- Living & working in Brazil as foreign service family: Our fifth month.
- Living in a ‘limbo': Raising Third Culture Kids.
- Wonders of life as a Foreign Service Family – Life at the New Post.
- Wonders of life as a Foreign Service Family – Random Thoughts on Home Leave
who’s liking it?
who’s been curious?
- 190,781 views since March 2011. Thank you!
feeling at home…Welcome! Here I am, 'releasing' my thoughts on traveling, parenting, raising TCKs, teaching, writing, working... and who knows what else! I’m a WIFE, 'geeky-stuff' SCIENTIST, TEACHER, AUTHOR, (aspiring) AMATEUR photographer, MOM of 3, TRAVELER by choice and by marriage, and of course, a HOUSEHOLD QUEEN!!
disclaimerView and opinions here are our own and do not reflect those of the USG, any of its agencies or officials. All information and materials we present, or link to, are in the public sphere.
Top Posts & Pages