After three long years, our family is back to the celebration of “Festa Junina”. Three years ago, when we left Recife, Pernambuco, our oldest kids bid farewell to their best friends, and embarked into the new adventure: La Paz, Bolivia.
Bolivia’s assignment is now over, and since mid-July 2014, we’re been living in Brasilia. The Fall Harvesting celebrations have reached the capital of Brazil, and once more, The Lima-Miranda Family will embrace their mixed roots, and enjoy the very first “Festa Caipira” from 2015, at their children’s international school.
Stay tuned for more updates on photos, which should describe how our family planned to display their best “Caipira Attire”!
Original Post 
Last day of school. Bidding farewell to best friends… Hopefully, one day, they’ll be together again! ♥
- Saying ‘Goodbye Brazil’ in style! (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Day 625 in Brazil: More resources to entertain our children [and avoid going crazy!] (3rdculturechildren.com)
- What we see at the Park: The Mother and Her Eight Children (3rdculturechildren.com)
- The Casa da Cultura de Recife (3rdculturechildren.com)
- COLORFUL BRAZIL: Last Farewell at Boa Viagem Beach, Recife (PE) (adrianoantoine.wordpress.com)