Impressions, cultural adjustments, shared stories and images from our traveling family
a few of our stops…
Follow my Tweets!My Tweets
been there… 2X!
what she wrote…
- Photography: Árbol de Piedra [The Rock Tree]
- [Photography] Watching the sun rise over La Paz, at 30,000 ft.
- Early Easter Egg Hunt with the Marines!
- “Overwhelmed: Work, Love, and Play When No One Has the Time” Book Review by Brigid Schulte
- Hot off the Press! Featured Expat: Interviewed by the ExpatsBlog.
who’s liking it?
who’s been curious?
- 167,632 views since March 2011. Thank you!
feeling at home…Welcome! Here I am, 'releasing' my thoughts on traveling, parenting, raising TCKs, teaching, writing, working... and who knows what else! I’m a WIFE, 'geeky-stuff' SCIENTIST, TEACHER, AUTHOR, (aspiring) AMATEUR photographer, MOM of 3, TRAVELER by choice and by marriage, and of course, a HOUSEHOLD QUEEN!!
disclaimerView and opinions here are our own and do not reflect those of the USG, any of its agencies or officials. All information and materials we present, or link to, are in the public sphere.
Top Posts & Pages