It’s time to be Thankful…

21 Nov

little things that make me happy… click here for this week’s ‘Happy’ post!

Less than one day until our Thanksgiving is here! Be Thankful. It’s the word for the Season. Thanks to This mom’s got something to say for letting me share this fantastic post. It’s about being grateful, which I’m sure many of us need to be.

“Thanks. And a whole lot more.” Just in time for this Friday’s photo challenge: Thankful!

“It’s Thanksgiving. The perfect time to reflect and say thank-you for all of the things you have been blessed with in your life. A time to hug your loved ones and let them know how much they mean to you. It’s a time to step out of yourself…”
Related articles
About these ads

Posted by on November 21, 2012 in FAMILY

Tags: , , , , , ,

13 responses to “It’s time to be Thankful…

1. eof737

November 26, 2012 at 5:49 am

¸.•*¨*•.♪♫♫♪May your week ahead be filled with thankful moments! .♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ♥˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜”
    Elizabeth :-)

November 26, 2012 at 8:25 am

Thank you for such a sweet message, Elizabeth! It’s the holiday season coming… The time to be merry has arrived! :o

2. journeyman1977

November 21, 2012 at 10:12 pm

I’ve read so much on forgiveness these past two years and though the material I’d seen was enough to make me realize that it was indeed a good thing to do and live by, those articles didn’t hit home as much as your post did ma’am. Thank you. This blog is just full of nuggets of goodness. For that I am grateful. Have a peaceful evening over there.

November 21, 2012 at 10:34 pm

Good to know… Happy Thanksgiving!

• journeyman1977

November 21, 2012 at 10:35 pm

Same to you and yours ma’am.

3. Marusa

October 9, 2012 at 6:02 pm

In the past I experienced devastating pain – I was very young, so the pain influenced me even more. But this experience taught me the best lesson: To forgive feels like heaven. Like a burden falling off. If you forgive, it is not your thing to hold anymore. It’s his or hers. But in order to do that – yes, it sometimes means you have to avoid some places for a certain period of time, because it hurts too much. But after you acknowledge, that you have forgiven, it is okay. Forgiveness takes time. From that time onward, it is easier and faster for me to forgive.

October 9, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Forgiveness is not easy… but the pain is harder than the burden of going over the situation, and forgiving… Right? Thanks for sharing your impressions! :o

4. Angeline M

October 9, 2012 at 2:26 pm

This is a most wonderful post. I can’t tell you the happiness forgiveness brought into my life.

October 9, 2012 at 2:29 pm

It’s pretty hard to forgive, right Angeline? But we all know (and understand!) the need for that… not easy, but it’s rewarding… we all need to keep moving forward… Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts! :o

5. adinparadise

October 9, 2012 at 11:33 am

Wonderful post!

October 9, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Thank you! :o

6. colonialist

October 9, 2012 at 11:02 am

Now, that is a definition of foregiveness that I agree with. It should never become an encouragement to the person who has done whatever needs forgiving to continue the behaviour. It should, rather, make them lose all power to influence actions in a response to the hurt. One needs to rise above the personal feelings of affront or fury.

October 9, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Agree. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! :o It’s time to be thankful!

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 5,018 other followers