Simply loved this week’s photo challenge! The latest inspiration at WordPress is “Happy“. And I’m using the new feature, displaying the images in circles, which I’m calling today, “circles of happiness”… According to the “happiness engineers” from WP, lots have been waiting on pins and needles until they could share the new gallery formats which were announced yesterday on the WordPress.com blog! So now that they’re out, let’s put them to good use! We’re going to have a multi-photo challenge!
Let me know what do you think about this new way of telling our traveling family/expats/multicultural experiences! That’s what the ‘comments’ section’ is for!
What’s keeping me HAPPY, these days??
The love we nurture within our family, the joy shown by our kids, well-adjusted to the new school, new cultures, new language, and their ability to ‘translate challenges into adventures’...
The love and support from a good husband, our joint passion for exploring and learning new South American traditions (La Paz, Bolivia), the music and dance expressions, the food (hummm!)… my endless affair for anything-chocolate… the proximity to the holidays (Halloween & Thanksgiving just around the corner!)… so many things are keeping me happy these days!
The beautiful landscape, living surrounded by peaceful mountains and unique natural features, and my recently ‘re-discovered’ passion for painting, a way to express my love and care for this new place, we’re calling home…
All in all, we’re happy… ♥ Very happy…♥
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy. (malditamatilda.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (danajoward.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (drndark.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (photoswithfinesse.wordpress.com)
- My Gallery of Happiness (thirdeyemom.com)
- WordPress’ Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (lensandpensbysally.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (marichulambino.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo Challenge Happy (safiamoon.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (thelemonzestblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)