Impressions, cultural adjustments, shared stories and images from our traveling family
Decade after ‘I do’The 10th Anniversary of a life together!October 18th, 20134 months to go.
been there… 2X!
what she wrote…
- Pictorial Journal: Cotapata National Park, Bolivia.
- Photo Project: 52 Bolivian Sundays [week 21, 'Background and Foreground'].
- Farewell to Facebook: A great day of liberation!
- Campaña La Paz Ciudad Maravillosa
- Photo Project: 52 Bolivian Sundays [week 20, 'Escape' - Zip-Lining in the world's most dangerous road].
who’s liking it?
who’s been curious?
- 132,671 hits - thank you!
my cup of tweet
brainstorming on:ARCHIPELAGO ART ASIA beach BOLIVIA BRASIL Brasilia CARNAVAL children ecology EDUCATION en Español ENGLAND EUROPE expat FAMILY Fashion FOOD foreign service Freshly Pressed humor I SPY JAPAN LANGUAGE LOVE MOZAMBIQUE music photography Português post a day recipe/cooking resources RWANDA school science SOUTH AFRICA sports SWAZI TCKs technology TRAVEL volunteer wildlife
feeling at home…Welcome! Here I am, 'releasing' my thoughts on traveling, parenting, raising TCKs, teaching, writing, working... and who knows what else! I’m a WIFE, 'geeky-stuff' SCIENTIST, TEACHER, AUTHOR, (aspiring) AMATEUR photographer, MOM of 3, TRAVELER by choice and by marriage, and of course, a HOUSEHOLD QUEEN!!
disclaimerView and opinions here are our own and do not reflect those of the USG, any of its agencies or officials. All information and materials we present, or link to, are in the public sphere.
Top Posts & Pages